Pro Tip: Click here to get in contact with Amazon. Choose to call, email, or speak over live chat. Get your order number from your Order History list by clicking on 'Track Package'.
It's fast and simple to contact Amazon about your order and get help. Use the Customer Service feature and get assistance via live chat, email, or a phone call. Amazon.com has live reps that are available to help you with any issues or questions you have about your orders. You can contact Amazon online or call them at 1 (888) 280-4331.
Easy steps to get help with your Amazon order
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Click on 'Accounts and Lists'
- Look under the 'Your orders' and find your item's unique tracking ID by clicking 'Track Package'. Most of the time, the information about your item's shipping status is here.
- If your shipping status isn't updated, contact Amazon via their Customer services page. Find this page by click 'Help' at the bottom of your age, under the 'Let Us Help You' column.
- Or, give Amazon's Customer Service line a call on 1-888-280-4331
How to get your order ID number