Pro Tip: Click here to go to your Amazon Household and link your account with another adult in your home. Share some of your Amazon Prime benefits at no additional cost. You're also able to share certain benefits with up to 5 family members.
Yes, you're able to share some of your Amazon Prime benefits. However, they've typically got to be family members. You're also able to add one other adult in your household to your account.
Do this by linking both of your accounts by using Amazon Household and sharing the payment. Sharing your Prime benefits with another person is easy. It's also a great way to cut back on your costs if the other person shares the payment with you.
Prime benefits that you share by linking accounts
- Prime Shipping
- Prime Now
- Amazon Fresh
- Prime Video Streaming
- Prime Reading
- Amazon Photos
- Amazon First Reads
- Prime Early Access
- Prime-exclusive pricing on Amazon Music Unlimited
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited subscriptions
- Up to 20% off subscriptions for diapers, baby food, and more.
- 2% Rewards when you reload your Amazon.com Gift Card balance with your checking account (using a debit card)
- Prime-exclusive pricing on select popular products
- 10% Off hundreds of sale items throughout Whole Foods Market stores
Prime benefits that you share with family members
- Prime members can share free photo storage with Amazon Photos. You're able to share with up to 5 people, as long as they are over 13 years old
- Twitch Prime is able to link up to 4 Twitch accounts together. This allows you to share exclusive chat icons, free games, and an in-game loot as an Amazon Prime member.