Pro Tip: Click here to view your account profile and get a shareable Amazon link. Look under the 'Ordering and Shopping preferences' column, then click 'Your Amazon Profile'.
Your Amazon profile link is easy to access. Find it under 'Your Account' as the 'Your Amazon Profile' link. Use this link to direct others to your Amazon.com page. Simply copy, paste, and share.
When someone has your profile link, they're able to get to know you better. People with your link see the following information:
- The items you're browsing
- The items you recommend
- The items recommended for you
4 Easy steps to find your Amazon profile link
- Sign in to your Amazon account
- Click on 'Accounts and Lists' dropbox and select 'Your Account'
- Look under the 'Ordering and Shopping preferences column and find 'Your Amazon Profile'
- Click on this link and wait for it to open. The URL you see if your unique Amazon profile link. Copy and paste to share it with others and give them access to your profile.